Strengthen Families / Blended Families by Strengthening the Marriages
Purpose. East Bethel’s Marriage Ministry provides Christian Education to married couples and Families. This Ministry lives to be an instrument of the Holy Spirit in obedience to the great commission of our Lord.
The Marriage Ministry’s Mission is to Strengthen Families/ Blended Families by Strengthening the Marriages.
East Bethel’s Marriage Ministry Vision is to see marriages and families strengthened through Spiritual growth where they will receive God’s plan for marriage. It is to see marriages strengthened through ongoing Accountability, Shepherding, and Fellowship. The Vision is to see a Community of couples, led by God, deliberate in ministry, providing a safe environment of love and acceptance and to see couples grow in oneness, through deep personal sharing, being transparent with one another “Walking in Truth”.
Objectives. The objectives of this Ministry shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Promoting God’s plan for marriage through teaching married couples what the Scriptures teach concerning Christian marriage;
- Helping individuals to come to a personal, saving knowledge of and trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, “teaching them to observe all things” that Christ commanded;
- Betterment of Marital and family communications;
- Encouragement of couples and families to work toward the ideal in relationships set forth in the Holy Scripture;
- Fostering of Fellowship, witness, and deep interpersonal sharing in relationships as described in the New Testament;
- Providing tools to couples and families for improving their relationship with each other and with God in Christ Jesus;
- Gather into fellowship those who will respond and to nurture them.
Currently Studying: The Kingdom Marriage by Dr. Tony Evans
Marriage Ministry meets on the 3rd Friday of each month.
Ministry Leaders:Pastor Ronald K. Mouton, Sr. & Sis. Suzanne Mouton
We LOVE getting together
We LOVE getting together with our friends at East Bethel! Friends, fellowship, worship, and fun go hand in hand. Our ministries offer great growth opportunities while providing valuable services in our community. Whether you need support or are ready to give it, join us to make a difference.
Take the first step on your next journey with us!
Christy Carter, Church Clerk
Stop by next Sunday and be a part our family. Join us and introduce yourself. We hope you find our service and fellowship rewarding and enlightening.
We are so excited to make
you a part of the family!
5702 Calhoun Rd Houston TX 77021